Advertising Week APAC: Free access to thought leaders
Want to learn how brands can leverage TikTok from the master of TikTok himself, music superstar Jason Derulo? Derulo is just one of the top names sharing exclusive insights at Advertising Week APAC.
“Let’s face it, 2020 has been a hell of a year for everyone. So, in the spirit of helping to move the industry forward, we’re delighted to be able to open up this slate of megastars to the entire industry for free. We saw from the massive response to our virtual Advertising Week JAPAC event earlier this year the hunger is there in the region for thought leadership, and the power of the Advertising Week brand means we can offer up speakers and insights you simply won’t get at any other event,” said Director of Advertising Week APAC Clive Prosser in a press statement.
Advertising Week APAC is returning with a free day of livestreamed content on Oct. 14. It will feature the best insights from Advertising Week New York and Europe apart from fresh sessions from local talent.
The powerhouse lineup includes:
- An exclusive interview with cricket icon Shane Warne, who shares his observations and experience in working with brands, his colorful life on and off the pitch, and cultivating his personal brand
- Kevin Hart, actor and founder of Laugh Out Loud, on making and monetizing comedy content
- Netflix CMO Bozoma St John in conversation with rapper and actor LL Cool J on how to tap into culture
- Gary Vaynerchuck on consumer shifts which will continue post-COVID
- Richard Curtis, director and co-founder of Comic Relief, on the future of social good
- Actress Jennifer Garner on building her Once Upon a Farm business through community
- Musician Jason Derulo shares secrets on monetizing his more than 37 million TikTok followers.
TRIBE founder Jules Lund will host the daylong live stream. It will be a distillation of the 500+ sessions on offer at the virtual Advertising Week New York and Europe, which took place from Sept. 29-Oct. 8.
Registered attendees will also be able to access all the sessions from the world’s largest ever virtual marketing conference for free until the end of October.
Other topics being drilled into on the day include diversity, female leadership, mental health, disrupting bias, and unlocking your creative community.
You may check out the agenda and register for the event here.